Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Light Of Learning

 
!!Learning!!
 
An ever lasting process..
 
From the moment your soul entered in to the  mothers womb the learning started..
 
We learnt.. Hence We exist
 
It is as simple as that...
 
I don't have the proud of exposing myself as GURU to you...
 
I feel every one is the GURU in himself...
 
The Best teacher opens the doors of the path he traveled in his search of truth...
 
Then we have to ret each ourselves...
 
In this process we might go a step forward to find more about the truth...
 
That's it...
 
It is your path...
 
This "Best Guru" shows you the paths...
 
If you want it choose it...
 
Be A Guru to Yourself...
 
OM GURU BRAHMA
GURU VISHNU
GURU DEVO MAHESHWARAHA
GURU SAKSHATH PARAMBRAHMA
TASMAI SHREE GURUVE NAMAHA 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's GURUR IN THE BEGINNING FROM GURUR VISHNU GURURDEO...LIKE THAT, IF I AM WRONG PLEASE FORGIVE ME....

    Saavi

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete